August 20, 2020
COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR ARTISTS
- As part of the arrangements for the hire of studio space, we will confirm with you before your visit:
- That none of our staff and nobody who you will bring to the studio has COVID-19 symptoms or is from a household where someone is self-isolating.
- How many people you will bring to the studio, so that we can accommodate you all safely.
- Our recommendations for you to bring your own face coverings for your personal use when using communal areas if other groups are using the premises during your session.
- Procedures for the use of the studio as set out below.
- That our studio staff will have cleaned the premises thoroughly before your session with virucidal cleaning products so that it is safe for you to use.
ARRIVAL AT THE STUDIO
- There are two dedicated parking spaces at the front of the studio from where you can unload equipment and move it into our entrance lobby, and where vehicles can be left during your time at the studio.
- There is a secure entry to the entrance lobby. When you press the entrance call button, a member of our studio staff will welcome you into the building, keeping at least 2 metres away from you to ensure distancing.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands at the hygiene point in the entrance lobby, put on a face covering (either your own or one from our hygiene point) to wear in the communal areas if other groups are using the premises during your session, and then sign in to the visitor book with your name and phone number so that we know who is in the building at any time.
- Our studio staff will confirm with you the arrangements for safe access around the building, use of WC, welfare and refreshment facilities, fire and emergency procedures, and then direct you to the studio space which you will be using.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- You will be responsible for managing your own people, equipment, and activities inside the studio space in accordance with the Government’s requirements for hygiene and distancing procedures. Numbers of people who can be accommodated at the same time are as follows:
- 8 performers in the live room, including the two iso booths.
- 4 musicians in the control room, in addition to the producer/engineer and assistant.
- Let our studio staff know if you need to arrange any deliveries of equipment or refreshments, or if you have any additional requirements, and they will liaise with you over the arrangements for access and to ensure that the necessary hygiene and distancing measures are followed.
- The air conditioning units in the studios will be switched on during your session. They will extract air from the studios and bring fresh air in, so that there is good ventilation for the purposes of maintaining clean air conditions.
- When you use the communal areas, please put on a face covering (either your own or one from our hygiene point) to wear in the communal areas if other groups are using the premises during your session, and please keep at least 2 metres away from other people as you move around.
- Our tea and coffee station is set up for self-service. Mugs and cutlery will be washed by our studio staff with virucidal cleaning products after use.
- Our studio staff will clean touch points in communal areas hourly throughout the day
DEPARTURE FROM THE STUDIO
- Please sanitise your hands at the hygiene point in the entrance lobby and then sign out in the visitor book, so that we know who is in the building at any time and who has left.
- If anyone who you have brought to the studio develops COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of the date of the visit, or if you are advised to self-isolate during that period, please let us know without delay.